The upgrade that everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived! The Fenix TK16 V2.0 has a brand new look and is loaded with great features. This excellent flashlight produces a total of 3100 lumens, all powered by a single 21700 battery. The 21700 battery is included with your purchase, it is USB Type-C rechargeable, and will need to be removed for charging. A new feature of the TK16 V2.0 tactical flashlight is the advanced pulse-frequency transmission system for better anti-interference performance. Some of the most remarkable features of the Fenix TK16 V2.0 were kept on this update, like the dual tail switch and instant strobe for real tactical performance. We recommend the TK16 V2.0 to anyone who needs a compact tactical flashlight that provides an impressive amount of light power.
- Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000
- 5 Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 3100 Lumens, 2 hr. 40 min., 380 meters
- High: 1000 Lumens, 2 hr. 50 min., 220 meters
- Mid: 350 Lumens, 8 hr. 20 min., 125 meters
- Low: 150 Lumens, 19 hr. 10 min., 80 meters
- Eco: 30 Lumens, 43 hr. 20 min., 40 meters
- Strobe: 3000 Lumens
- Stainless steel strike bezel with tungsten breaking tips
- Innovative APF System
- Intelligent Memory Circuit
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Exposed Tactical tail switch for momentary on function
- Tail mode switch for easy and fast output selection
- Instant Strobe mode
- Multi-Layer Body
- Specialized Remote Pressure Switch Integration
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Waterproof to IP68 standard (Underwater 2 Meters for 30 Min.)
- USB Charging – USB-A to USB-C Cable – Single Port Charger 1 Amp/2 Amp at 10 Watts Max
- Included Battery: ARB-L21-5000U Li-ion battery – Must use a Single Port Charger 1 Amp/2 Amp at 10 Watts Max
- Must remove battery to charge
- Length: 5.6″
- Head Width: 1.34″
- Body Width: 1.0″
- Weight: 3.95oz (Excluding Battery)
- Fenix TK16 V2.0 LED Flashlight
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 21700 5000U Battery
- Spare O-Ring
- Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card
The Ultimate Tactical Flashlight Upgrade with 3100 Lumens
Fenix brought out amazing lights this year including upgrades to some much beloved LED flashlights and we’re going to be talking about one particular tactical flashlight today. If you’ve been waiting for an upgrade to the Fenix TK16, you’re in luck because now we have the Fenix TK16 V2. With this upgraded light we’re going to see more power (3100 lumens!) and some extra features that weren’t there before.
Built for Tough Duty Use
This tactical flashlight was built with tactical use in mind. Perfect for police officers, military personnel, and tactical flashlight enthusiasts, this Fenix flashlight will blow you away. This light is built from a high strength aluminum, making it tough and able to withstand the test of time. It’s impact resistant and waterproof so it can go with you anywhere rain or shine.
The TK16 V2 features a tungsten steel hard alloy bezel which not only adds a layer of protection for the LED, but also can be used in self-defense situations. All in all, you can see how impressive this Fenix light is and we haven’t even touched on the features. We’ll do that now.
To start with, you just need to look at the tail switch to recognize this light as tactical. It is designed for tactical use ensuring that you have a momentary-on, an instant strobe, and can operate the flashlight with a single hand. It features two switches with the main switch turning the flashlight on and off and accessing momentary-on while the functional switch cycles through the outputs. This switch also accesses strobe whether the light is on or off. This way the strobe mode is always ready to go.
3100 Lumen Tactical Flashlight
Let’s address the elephant in the room. How bright is this light? If you read the headline, you probably already know but let’s say it again. The Fenix TK16 V2 delivers 3100 lumens! That is some intense power behind this tactical flashlight. It also has an impressive beam that lights up far into the distance. The maximum beam distance with the TK16 V2 is 380 meters or nearly 1,247 feet. Near a far, the TK16 is the light for the job.
Since Fenix designed this as a duty flashlight, they created it to be fairly compact at a little over five and a half inches in length. It’s not a pocket flashlight by any stretch of the imagination, but it is compact enough to easily carry with you whether you clip it onto your pocket using the removable pocket clip or you carry it in its holster.
USB-Rechargeable 21700 Battery with Fast Charging
This is one of the biggest differences between the original TK16 and the TK16 V2 aside from the obvious upgrade in output. Whereas the TK16 ran on an 18650 battery, the TK16 V2 runs on a 21700 battery which gives you more power without adding too much weight or bulk to the flashlight itself. The TK16 V2 comes with the ARB-L21-5000U lithium-ion battery. This battery is USB Type-C rechargeable meaning that it has a fast charge and you don’t need a battery charger to charge it. So though the TK16 V2 is not rechargeable, this USB rechargeable battery is the next best thing