About the Fenix LR35R Rechargeable Flashlight
The newly released Fenix LR35R Flashlight that was revealed at Shot Show 2020 as the TK39R has finally arrived at Fenix Store under a new name, LR35R! This powerful flashlight has a similar body to the Fenix TK35 torches but is much more potent with 10,000 lumens of output. Additional features include a heavy-duty pocket clip, USB Type-C charging port, wide beam angle, and a throw distance of 1640 feet. What makes the Fenix LR35R even better is the 6 Luminus SST40 LED’s that are powered by two powerful 21700 batteries. The flat body design of the LR35R allows it to be lightweight, sturdy and only measuring 5.5 inches in length. One key feature of this fantastic LR series flashlight is the battery level indicator located on the single switch control button. We are excited to share this new flashlight with all Fenix Fans, hurry and order you LR35R today!
- 10,000 Lumens Maximum Ouput (Luminus SST40 LEDs)
- USB Type-Charging Port
- Lockout Function
- Memory Circuit
- Outputs (Runtimes)
- Turbo – 10000 Lumens (1hr 25min)
- High – 3000 Lumens (1hr 35min)
- Med – 1200 Lumens (3hr 15min)
- Low – 450 Lumens (8hr 20min)
- Eco – 50 Lumens (80hr)
- Strobe – 10000 Lumens
- Battery Level Indicator
- Overheat Protection
- IP68 Rated
- 1 Meter Impact resistance
- Included: Two cold-resistant 21700 rechargeable batteries (4000 mAh each)
- Compatible 21700 rechargeable batteries (21700 batteries with directly installed USB ports are not recommended)
- Length: 5.5 in.
- Head diameter: 2.03 in.
- Body thickness: 1.83 in.
- Weight: 8.4 oz./239 grams (excluding battery)
- LR35R Rechargeable Flashlight
- 21700 Rechargeable Batteries
- Spare O-rings
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- LR35R User Manual
- Warranty card